Trust & Privacy
Our commitment to you
WORKING WITH US
What you should know and can expect.
1. Terms By assessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws, and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or assessing this site. The information contained in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trademark law.
2. Limitations In no event shall Offer Stage Consulting, LLC or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Offer Stage Consulting Internet site, even if Offer Stage Consulting, LLC or an OfferStageConsulting.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3. Revisions and Errata The information appearing on Offer Stage Consulting’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Offer Stage Consulting, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Offer Stage Consulting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Offer Stage Consulting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
4. Links Offer Stage Consulting, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Offer Stage Consulting of the site. The use of any such linked website is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law Any claim relating to Offer Stage Consulting LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
I. Resumes: If a client is displeased with their resume, they have 7 days to notify us and a refund can be made. Clients must submit any desired edits to their resume within 7 days of their resume being finalized. If no edits are submitted within 7 days, it is understood that the client is pleased with their resume. The resume then becomes NON – REFUNDABLE and cannot be edited.
II. Coaching Services: After you commit to individual or group coaching we ask you to keep your commitment. If unforeseen emergency circumstances arise and you must cancel, we ask that you notify us within 24 hours. Otherwise, you may be subject to a $50 cancellation fee for the cancellation of your coaching slot.
Payment is accepted via credit card and checks due after your consultation. Invoices are sent via email and payment must be completed before the client can receive their finalized resume or begin coaching sessions or workshops.
Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35.00 return check fee. Payment plans are available for fees in excess of $500. If the total cost of your service(s) does not exceed $500, then you will be required to submit payment in full prior to any service being completed. If payment is not submitted and cleared by the agreed upon due date then any and all service agreements will be considered null and void.
If you have any questions regarding our Payment & Return Policies, please contact us.
II. Legal Obligations: Please be aware that should we receive a lawful court order to release account or other personal information then we will comply with the law. We will also release information when necessary to protect the life, safety or property of others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
III. Payments: Our payment processing system uses secure payment systems to ensure that your experience with us is safe. It is important for you to protect against unauthorized access to your password and to your computer. Be sure to sign off when finished using a shared computer. Rest assured, we take every reasonable precaution to assure that your data is secure. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
We are committed to conducting our business in accordance with these principles in order to ensure that the confidentiality of personal information is protected and maintained.
We reserve the right to modify this policy in the future and updates will be updated here.
Offer Stage Consulting, LLC makes every effort to accurately represent our services. The information and recommendations given in our website and with our services are presented in good faith and for general information and educational purposes only. Every effort has been made to ensure the information presented is current and accurate. All information is supplied on the condition that the reader or any other person receiving the information will do their own due diligence and make their own determination as to its suitability for any purpose prior to the use of this information. The purpose of this material is to educate and entertain.
The author, Offer Stage Consulting, LLC, or any affiliated companies shall have neither liability nor responsibility to any person or entity with respect to loss or damage caused or alleged to have been caused, directly or indirectly, by the information contained on our website, or services. Your level of success in attaining the results you are looking for depends on the time you devote, your finances, knowledge and other various skills. Since these factors differ according to individuals, we cannot guarantee your success or income level. Nor are we responsible for any of your actions.
Information on our website may contain information that includes or is based upon forward-looking statements within the meaning of the securities litigation reform act of 1995. Forward-looking statements give our expectations or forecasts of future events. You can identify these statements by the fact that they do not relate strictly to historical or current facts. They use words such as anticipate, estimate, expect, project, intend, plan, believe, and other words and terms of similar meaning in connection with a description of potential earnings or financial performance. Any and all forward-looking statements here or on any of information are intended to express our opinion of employment potential. Many factors will be important in determining your actual results and no guarantees are made that you will achieve results similar to ours or anybody else’s, in fact no guarantees are made that you will achieve any results from ours ideas and techniques.
In short, we make no expressed or implied guarantees of employment. Your marketing and quality of your interview is solely your responsibility. We will help you look good on paper and give you the skills needed, but it is up to you to secure a position.
Most frequent questions and answers
All services can be booked directly through the website. Once your purchase is confirmed, you’ll be redirected to an online form to submit your resume and other information needed to complete your project. You’ll schedule your meeting with a coach and get to work right away!
Our approach ensures that you will stand out for all the right reasons. This is why our process includes a thorough consultation and follow-up ensuring that your completed resume helps you put your best foot forward.
No, phone conferences are available.