1. Terms By assessing this website, you are agreeing to be bound by the website Terms and Conditions of Use, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or assessing this site. The information contained in this website is protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
2. Limitations In no event shall Offer Stage Consulting, LLC or its affiliates be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Offer Stage Consulting Internet site, even if Offer Stage Consulting, LLC or an OfferStageConsulting.com authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
3. Revisions and Errata The information appearing on Offer Stage Consulting’s website could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Offer Stage Consulting, LLC does not warrant that any of the materials on its website are accurate, complete, or current. Offer Stage Consulting may make changes to the materials contained on its website at any time without notice. Offer Stage Consulting does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
4. Links Offer Stage Consulting, LLC has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet website and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Offer Stage Consulting of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user’s own risk.
6. Governing Law Any claim relating to Offer Stage Consulting LLC’s web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New Jersey without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
Payment and Refund Policies
I. Resumes: If a client is displeased with their resume, they have 7 days to notify us and a refund can be made. Clients must submit any desired edits to their resume within 7 days of their resume being finalized. If no edits are submitted within 7 days, it is understood that the client is pleased with their resume. The resume then becomes NON – REFUNDABLE and cannot be edited.
II. Coaching Services: After you commit to individual or group coaching we ask you to keep your commitment. If unforeseen emergency circumstances arise and you must cancel, we ask that you notify us within 24 hours. Otherwise, you may be subject to a $50 cancellation fee for the cancellation of your coaching slot.
Payment is accepted via credit card and check due after your consultation. Invoices are sent via email and payment must be completed before the client can receive their finalized resume or begin coaching sessions or workshops.
Checks returned for insufficient funds will be charged a $35.00 return check fee. Payment plans are available for fees in excess of $500. If the total cost of your service(s) does not exceed $500, then you will be required to submit payment in full prior to any service being completed. If payment is not submitted and cleared by the agreed upon due date then any and all service agreements will be considered null and void.
If you have any questions regarding our Payment & Return Policies, please contact us.