Contribution Guidelines for the Offer Stage Consulting, LLC Blog
If you’re an expert in your field who enjoys writing and wants to grow your personal brand, we’d love to hear from you.
We post articles on the following topics:
- Career Coaching: Career growth, job searching, resume & cover letter building, interviewing
- Recruiting: Candidate experience, candidate Selection, compensation
- Financial Guidance
- Business Coaching and Growth: Starting a new business, scaling for success
- Life Coaching: Work/Life balance, grief, and life changes
- Mental Health: Workplace trauma, stress management
Please follow these topics and the guidelines below. Adhering to this will greatly increase your chances of being featured.
- You can only submit original material that hasn’t been published elsewhere.
- Once your article is published on Theofferstage.com blog, it cannot be published or submitted elsewhere.
- Your submission must fit within one of the categories listed above.
- Your article must be 500-1,000 words.
- Your submission must add value. Include practical advice and actionable items that will help the reader.
- You must submit your article in a word format to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must include a short (2-3 sentence) bio to include with your article along with a clean head-shot and preferred title.
- Please note that if you include any hyperlinks or promotional material in your submission, they will be removed.
Thank you for your interest, we look forward to hearing from you!