General Description: The training administrator updates and organizes company training programs for clerical, supervisory, technical and lower-level management personnel. Assesses several elements and alternatives, which involve minor research. Modifies methods and procedures or plans and establishes new methods and procedures. Trains new employees, existing personnel, and assists management with training requirements, and is responsible for maintaining personnel training records, development of reporting, and tracking for measurement of training needs and results.
- Researches, plans, coordinates training programs, seminars, and conferences for clerical, supervisory, technical and lower-level management personnel.
- Evaluates training program qualification tests and determines eligibility of prospective attendees
- Writes initial draft material for new training programs; reviews, evaluates, and modifies existing and proposed programs; recommends appropriate changes.
- Works with management team to create, edit, and translate production training videos.
- Develops, implements, and delivers training programs for new hire orientation and varying levels of individuals within he Trenton, NJ location and conducts additional presentation when necessary for the Buffalo, NY locations.
- Develops and maintains continual education support materials to be used for reference once training has been completed.
- Documents procedures for the Hutchinson Industries Trenton, NJ and Buffalo, NY locations.
- Contacts attendees and department representatives about the training program.
- Schedules the appropriate classroom and prepares the physical setup, including any audiovisual equipment.
- Prepares and distributes training aids such as instructional material, handouts, evaluation forms, and visual aids.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Global and Cultural awareness
- Relationship Management
- Must be bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications.
This is a Full Time position. Most days and hours will be Monday-Friday 8am-5pm.
- 3-5 years of training experience in a manufacturing environment.
- Must be fully bilingual
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience.
- Certified Professional in Learning and Performance (CPLP) credential.
- Safety glasses conforming to ANSI Z87.1 or higher
- Safety shoes conforming to ASTM F2413-05PT Class 75 protective toe
- Ear protection (noise reduction rating 33dB – as needed)