*Chelsea Technologies LLC* is a dynamic Managed IT Services firm that provides first-class design, implementation, hosting & support services to the global financial industry. Our primary objective is to deliver business solutions that ensure clients achieve and maintain a competitive edge.
For more than 27 years, Chelsea Technologies has remained on the forefront of technological innovation, navigating clients through a complete IT revolution with a focus on helping firms understand the practical business implications of emerging technologies. Our focus is to improve our client’s performance through technology solutions, thus reducing IT expenditure while maintaining the highest levels of network up-time, hardware reliability, data integrity and application stability. With offices in New York City and Fort Lauderdale, FL, Chelsea Technologies’ team of certified professionals possess a wide array of expertise in business management and emerging technologies.
We are seeking to hire a Support Engineer for our New York City based financial client, who will serve as an onsite dedicate resource for that one client.
S/he must have the following qualifications:
- * Financial industry exp. – at least 3+ years working in-house or onsite through an MSP.
- Total of 4-6 years of IT work experience, preferably in a financial services setting*
- Excellent communication
- Willing to engage in conversation about big picture tasks
- 50% desktop / end-user problems, 50% critical thinking and avoiding future issues’
- Ability to install, maintain and repair all components of network infrastructure components*
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008 – 2012 R2 operating systems administration
- Microsoft Windows 7-10
- Microsoft Office 2010 – 2016, Office 265
- Backup and Disaster Recovery systems managemen
- Network management; TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS, VPN, etc.
- Cloud application management
- VMware exposure
- Exchange exposure
- Remote Mgmt tools
- Enterprise environment exposure
- Scripting: PowerShell, VBscript, etc