At Panera Bread, warmth is our business. It’s what we do best.
We are seeking high caliber experienced Restaurant General Managers.
Our ideal candidate will set the pace and agenda each day and will make the bakery-café a great place to work; planning, problem-solving, assigning responsibility and ultimately, accepting responsibility for the bakery cafe. They are relied upon by the entire staff for guidance, growth, and motivation.
Maintain Quality Bakery-Café Operations While Ensuring Customer
- * Oversee all operating aspects of unit including Profit & Loss, Customer Relations, Human Resources
- * Maintain accountability for the success of the bakery-café by making key decisions and exproblem-solving solving skills
- * Act as a Role Model and demonstrate professional behavior to bakery-café team as well as to customers
- * Upgrade and improve bakery-café operations when needed, maintain quality of product and service
- * Maintain open communication with vendors, as well as act as a liaison between the bakery-café and the Support Center
- * Adhere to company policies and procedures and comply with all state, and federal regulations
- * Incorporate the 5 Panera concept values into daily operation of the bakery-café
- * Ensure the bakery-café adheres to brand standards
- * Build community goodwill and relationships through community events and sponsorships
- * Identify & implement strategies that will improve top line sales and increase guest counts
- * Plan and execute local store competitive and sales building action plans as necessary
- * Provide on-going support and communication to Associate/Management Team
- * Supervise the overall operations of the bakery-café
- * Hire, train, motivate and discipline associates to ensure bakery-café is staffed to maintain company essence and quality standards
- * Empower Assistant Managers, Shift Supervisors and associates in order to build self-sufficiency within the bakery-café team
- * Maintain financial ownership for bakery-café through increased sales, short and long term business plans, and P&L statements
- * Hold current position of General Manager or Assistant General Manager
- * Experience with financial accountability
- * An internal, constant and self-imposed drive
- * The ability to set goals and the desire to achieve them
- * Excellent communication, interpersonal and customer service skills
- * Ability to work well independently and as part of a team
- * Excellent problem-solving skills
Along with an inclusive environment and great advancement opportunities, we offer a banquet of benefits that will protect your health, ensure your future and provide the tools you need to succeed at work and in life.
- * Competitive Pay
- * Quarterly Bonus Opportunity
- * Medical, Dental and Life Insurance for you and your family
- * Domestic Partner Benefits
- * Flexible Dependent and Health Spending Accounts
- * 401(k) Savings Plan with company matching
- * Paid Time Off
Dining Privileges and a whole lot more!