Position Summary & Duties
The Administrative Assistant supports and assists the CEO and senior leadership team, as required, with day-to-day administrative functions. Reporting directly to the CEO, he/she works in an environment that requires creativity, flexibility, confidentiality, and strong attention to detail.
- Manage multiple projects simultaneously and meet stated deadlines.
- Be proactive in assessing and addressing the administrative needs of designated staff.
- Responsible for all facets of administrative support to the designated staff.
- Handling correspondence, mail and ordering of supplies
- Receives all incoming telephone calls and written inquiries, including those of a sensitive or confidential nature.
- Gathers the information to prepare responses or refers them to the appropriate staff member
- Responsible for all aspects of travel (airfare, hotel reservations, car rentals) for managers and guests, as needed. In addition, handles passport/visa documentation for employees traveling abroad
- Provides administrative support for the management of projects and monitoring of workflow to ensure that deadlines are met
- Assists designated staff in the preparation of special projects and assignments
- Work extra hours from time-to-time when required
- Proficient in Microsoft Office applications
- Bilingual Spanish-English required
Hutchinson Industries, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. This is an exempt position.